Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Friend-Zone

Okay ladies listen up,

This is a topic that every girl goes through: when a guy wants to be more than friends, but you don't. AKA, the friend zone.
This is always an awkward situation for the girl and the guy. But today, we will write about this situation from the girls perspective, assuming she is the friend zoner.

So what are the best ways to friend zone a guy? We all have been though this, and there really is no good way to do it. But though experience, we have come up with the top 5 best ways to friend zone a guy

1. Call him "dude" or "buddy" and "bro"  over text. This drops the hint without making it harsh.
2. Talk to him about the boy that you could be interested in. This lets him know that you are not interested in him, and shows that you just want to be friends.
3. Straight up tell him. Just say "okay _____, we need to talk. I don't know how you feel about me, but I see you as one of my closest guy friends, and nothing more than that."
4. Just avoid him. Stop responding to texts and have as little communication as possible. This is one of the harshest of them all, but it gets the point across.
5. Try to set him up with someone else. It works best if it is one of your friends.

Okay so these are the best ways to friend zone a guy. These are all coming from both a girl's experience and the input of one of my guy friends that I friend zoned ahaha

<3

1 comment:

  1. I love this post and your blog! It is so relatable to what one of my friends is going through right now!

    ReplyDelete